Homeowner Valuation Appraisals
Today’s market can be challenging. Whether you choose to sell your home on your own or use the assistance of a real estate agent, a professional appraisal from McCarthy Appraisal Services can help you make a better educated decision when determining your selling price. It’s difficult to sift through all of the market data to determine a true value for your home. It is common practice for homeowners to rely on appraisers for assistance when establishing a list price for the sale of a home.
We can provide you with a professional, unbiased third party appraisal, which is far more accurate than a MLS or Web (Zillow, Trulia, etc.) based Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Pre-listing appraisals ensures you have an accurate description of your home’s features and a detailed analysis of the most recent and comparable sales.
In addition to helping you set a realistic selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal:
- Provides an effective tool for negotiating with potential buyers and their agents
- Helps instill confidence in potential buyers since you have written proof of your home’s value
- Highlights upfront any obvious repair problems which helps eliminate last-minute repair hassles that might delay closing
- Decreases the chances of sales falling through due to unforeseen problems
- Overpriced homes attract far fewer buyers, which means fewer and possibly no offers, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts while an underpriced home can result in a lower selling price and you leaving substantial money on the table.
Getting a pre-listing appraisal will help you determine a true list price for your property as well as maximize your chances of selling quickly for top dollar.
McCarthy Appraisal Services is an independent property appraisal company serving Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Longmont and Larimer Counties, Northern Colorado. We provide the highest quality appraisals, with unmatched customer service and turn around times, Contact McCarthy Appraisal services in Fort Collins to schedule your Residential Property Appraisal or home appraisal. Call (970) 217-8775 of fill out our Contact Form TODAY!